Step 1: Check to see if you qualify
Before applying for a grant, please verify that your organization and grant project meet the following qualifications:
- Your organization is a non-profit with 501(c)3 tax exempt status. Organizations without 501(c)3 status may not apply for UARHOF grants. Individuals may not apply for UARHOF grants.
- The grant funds will be used for a charitable purpose that is related to housing.
- You have coordinated with the local board of REALTORS® in your area and have their support for your application. All grants are subject to local board approval and availability of funds.
Step 2: Review application deadlines
UARHOF grants are reviewed three times a year. To have your grant considered at the next meeting, please submit your application by these dates:
- April 17, 2023
- Sept. 15, 2023
- Dec. 15, 2023
Step 3: Submit application and supporting documentation
- Complete this form to tell us more about your organization and grant project.
- Carefully review the list of items needed.
- Upload all grant application documents following the application format. Please submit all requested documents, statements and signatures. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Step 4: Wait for final grant approval
The state-level UARHOF trustees approve complete grant applications in January, May and October. Once we have your full application, we will place it on the agenda for review at our next meeting.
We will notify you following the meeting to let you know whether your grant was approved. Your local board will also contact you to schedule a check presentation.
Contact Deanna Devey at (801) 676-5200 if you have questions about the UARHOF grant application process.