UAR Contact Info
Utah Association of REALTORS®
230 West Towne Ridge Parkway, Suite 500
Sandy, Utah 84070
Phone: (801) 676-5200
Toll Free: (800) 594-8933
Legal Hotline: (801) 676-5211 (Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
Fax: (801) 676-5225
Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m., excluding holidays
Please note the following changes due to COVID-19:
- The UAR physical office is closed. Staff will be working remotely so please email email@example.com and your message will be distributed to the appropriate staff member who will answer your question.
- General inquiries should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and your message will be returned.
- To reach the Legal Hotline, leave a message at (801) 676-5211, and the attorneys will return calls on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
2020 Utah Association of REALTORS® Officers
Dave Robison, ABR, CRB, CRS, e-PRO, GRI, PB
Caro Norton, PB
|Immediate Past President
Christy Vail, GRI, ePRO, SFR, SSS
Director of Operations
Associate Legal Counsel
Events & Marketing
Board of Directors
Oct. 8, 2020
Pre-meetings: 9-10 a.m.
Board Meeting: 10 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
If you have any questions about the board meeting, please email email@example.com. Please note that UAR directors must attend two of the three annual board meetings.
Scroll over each county to see the associated local board of REALTORS®. Click on the county for more information about the local board/association.
*** INTERACTIVE MAP IN THIS SECTION WOULDN’T TRANSFER.
Become a Member
When you join as a member of the Utah Association of REALTORS®, you become part of the largest network of real estate professionals in Utah.
The UAR is the state’s leading advocate for REALTORS®, and our members benefit from an array of risk reduction services, professional development resources, and countless opportunities to engage with other practitioners.
Use the links to the left to learn more about joining the Association and the many benefits you will receive as part of your membership.
Become a UAR Affiliate Member
To become a UAR affiliate member, complete the Affiliate Membership Form and send your payment directly to the Utah Association of REALTORS®. UAR affiliates receive all membership publications and special member pricing to REALTOR® events.
Becoming a member of the Utah Association of REALTORS® has big benefits. Here is a summary of the membership benefits you receive as a UAR member:
UAR Legal Hotline
For no charge, Utah REALTOR® members can call the UAR’s Legal Hotline to have an attorney personally answer their real estate-related legal questions.
UAR Online Legal Library
Members have access to a database of frequently asked legal questions and other legal resources.
UAR Forms and Contracts
Members are authorized to use a large collection of real estate forms and contracts created specifically for Utah real estate professionals.
These forms can be accessed through the library on this website or through your MLS
In order to enhance industry professionalism, the UAR provides Code of Ethics training and enforcement services. Dispute resolution services are also available to help members resolve conflicts in a less costly, more time-efficient manner.
Because REALTORS® and their clients are affected by the decisions made on Capitol Hill, the UAR’s lobbying team works to promote legislation that protects homeowners and small businesses.
UAR members have access to monthly in-depth market statistics on Utah’s housing market.
Education and Networking
UAR members receive discounted products and services from a variety of businesses.
- Taxbot: Taxbot is an expense-tracking system designed to save you thousands every year. Sandy Botkin, CPA, tax attorney and former trainer for the IRS, developed Taxbot to help REALTORS® keep more of what they earn. Here are just a few features of Taxbot:
–Tracks your mileage on your smartphone with an integrated GPS system.
–Stores pictures of receipts and documents simple questions to bulletproof your expenses against an IRS audit.
–Stores all your records, including smartphone receipt photos, in the cloud so you don’t have to worry about keeping receipts.
–Integrates with your bank or credit card and searches for deductions you might be missing.
–Offers a full training library of five-minute videos to teach you strategies for lowering your taxes by thousands of dollars a year.
UAR members get a 50 percent discount on the service! Try it now https://taxbot.com/z/uar/
- Colonial Life: Utah REALTORS® can now enroll in Colonial Life’s full menu of insurance products at association pricing. Offerings include disability income, cancer, critical illness, accident, hospital confinement and life insurance. These products are designed to pay you directly. If you are interested in learning more or enrolling, call or text (801) 512-4542 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- OrangeSoda: Use search engine optimization to find clients who are looking for your services online. With the OrangeSoda discount, Utah REALTORS® receive $100 off SEO services. Call 1-888-235-0366 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. MST to learn more.
- Liberty Mutual: Utah REALTORS® can save 15 percent on their car insurance and 10 percent on their home or renter’s insurance. To receive a no-obligation rate quote, visit www.libertymutual.com/gspuar to find a sales representative near you. Mention client code #2845 to receive the Utah REALTOR® discount.
- Credit Union: The REALTORS® Federal Credit Union offers customized products and services designed to meet the unique financial and cash flow needs of REALTORS®. All REALTORS® and immediate family members are eligible for lifetime membership. Visit RealtorsFCU.org to learn more and join online. Don’t forget to enter promo code UT11.
- National Association of REALTORS® Partners: In addition to the UAR programs listed above, the National Association of REALTORS® has partnered with a number of other companies to provide you with additional value-added offers and product savings.
Who We Are
The Utah Association of REALTORS® advocates for REALTORS® and their clients by promoting the preservation and extension of the right to own, transfer and use real property. The Association also provides professional development services to help its members prosper, including risk reduction training, educational opportunities, business tools and other vital member benefits.
For other real estate information, visit the following sites:
Licensing: Utah Division of Real Estate
Utah Information: Utah.gov
National Association: Realtor.org